Hello Blessers and Prayer Partners! Sharing my 27-day short mission trip newsletter in Bangkok last month. Yes, I will keep praising God about it and I will keep thanking you. He makes all things possible! His mission is always possible. Rejoicing wherever God puts me, Teacher Jane P.S. Praying for God's will for all of us.
Day 22 of 27 I have 5 days to go in this Wonderland. I cannot not visit the market, the Carbon-like market in Saphan Mai (but layu ra sa kabarato ug sa kadaghang baligya). Woke up early today to take the train with Rhesa. She planned to cook law-uy (Thai edition) and so she did. I ate joyfully. The rest of my photos were captured from my happy and ever-delighted heart since I stepped here 22 days ago. Tomorrow is a big day for our center since it is our month-end outreach and fellowship with our English learners. Pray with us for a Jesus-filled time. Amen.
Day 27 of 27 How do you end something so fun, so sweet, so unexpectedly amazing? Mission-T ends today but is it really ending or has it just started? My heart is filled with gladness and thanksgiving. I said yes to Mission-T without expecting anything in return. I was confident that it will be a success because I know God is with me and will be with me every step of the way. After 27 days, I feel like once again, I have been reborn or maybe untrapped from the comfort of my little dreams? I have taught for 19 years in the Philippines but I have never felt more loved, respected, appreciated and cared for than this month. Maybe because I taught adults this month? Sharing some of the thank you notes my Thai and Vietnamese learners sent me on our last day of class. Out of a billion people in the world, I know it was God's plan I meet them and share Jesus to them.
Comments
Post a Comment